This function will return values from specified field/column in specified tablethat satisfy specified condition.
- source – (String) Name of the table from which data is to be retrieved. This can be nested table (i.e. 'table1>table2′)
- fieldName – (String) Name of the field/column from which data is to be retrieved
- conditionalFieldName – (String) Name of the field which value is to be tested as condition
- operator – (String) Logical operator to be used when comparing conditional field actual value with expected one. Allowed values: [ = | == | != | <> | < | > | <= | >= ]
- conditionalValue – (String) Expected value that conditional field is being compared to using specfied operator
- separator – (String) Char sign, that will separate individual values concatenated in output string
This function returns String.
Returns string containg all returned values separated by specified separator.
This will get all values from 'column1′ in 'table1′ from all rows in which 'column5′ is equal to '5′ and store output as single string with individual values separated by '#’.
output = ConditionalGet("table1","column1","column5","==","5","#");